Your support

You can make a big difference

The Chicago Composers’ Consortium is now affiliated with the Razzoo Foundation as a means of accepting donations online. You may make a donation through our page on razoo.com, and you will receive an email recognition of your donation.

The Chicago Composers’ Consortium will receive 95.1% of the amount you are charged. The remaining 4.9% of your donation cover administrative costs. Regardless, the full amount you are charged is tax deductible.

If you would like 100% to go to us, then there are other options:

  • make a donation by cash or check at one of our concerts
  • mail a check payable to Chicago Composers’ Consortium to 100 E 14th St. #905 Chicago, IL 60605

 

Donate online to CHICAGO COMPOSERS’ CONSORTIUM at razoo.com. I did it. It works!

–Tim Edwards, Treasurer

Volunteering

The Consortium always appreciates help. In fact we are all about chipping in. We have no employees, only composers, doing everything necessary in order to make concerts happen. Contact us if you would like to help out at one of our events. We’ll cover the cost of your ticket!

Leave a Reply